This one-day, hands-on workshop is aimed at members of the EOSC-Life consortium, to address the challenges of moving face-to-face trainings online, and to ensure maximum effectiveness of online trainings.
Topics addressed include:
- Online facilitation
- Keeping attention of participants
- Community building
- Parallel breakout sessions
- Teaching computer-based hands-on tutorial courses
- Challenges faced by RIs requiring physical infrastructures
- i) Training and support with social distancing
- ii) Training on remote access
Registration is now closed.
Audience: EOSC-Life consortium members
Take our survey to collect training needs here.
For comments & questions, send an email to Vera & Rebecca.