In a series of six webinar sessions, experts from ELIXIR and the global Galaxy community from the US, Australia and Europe will demonstrate how open access and open science are fundamental for fast and efficient response to public health crises. The series follows on the first Galaxy-ELIXIR webinar series organised in April-May 2020. It will introduce the latest Galaxy tools developed for working with SARS-CoV-2 data and discuss some of the challenges in accessing, analysing and interpreting them.
• 20 January | COVID-19 analysis in Galaxy: Lessons learned and introduction to the series
• 27 January | Importance of (open) infrastructures in responding to a pandemic
• 3 February | Supporting the COVID-19 Data portal: viral data cleaning from human reads and submission to ENA
• 10 February | Insights from selection analysis of complete genomes and read-level data
• 17 February | Viral Beacon and Galaxy variant workflows
• 24 February | DRS, long-read-sequencing, proteomics and more — an update to recent COVID-19 workflow developments
Read more and register here.