30.10.19 - 31.10.19
| Chicheley (UK)
EOSC-Life Executive Board & Work Package Leaders Retreat
An internal retreat for the Executive Board/LS RI Coordinators and Work Package Leaders to ensure continued alignment of EOSC-Life with evolving LS RI strategies
At the EOSC-Life retreat, the Executive Board/LS RI Coordinators and Work Package Leaders will gather to strategise about the project in a series of meetings and workshops.
The purpose of the meeting and expected outcome are as follows:
- How to make RIs “EOSC ready”/ How RIs can make most of the EOSC:
- Common understanding of RI specific needs in the cloud environment and EOSC-Life work package offers to address them
- Mapping of life science RI needs with project deliverables
- Develop plans for common actions to ensure RIs get the most out of EOSC-Life
- Develop EOSC-Life 2020-21 WorkPlan: Key outcomes, plans for Open Calls and key results for Mid Term Review (MTR, Q1 2021)
The retreat is organised by ELIXIR through EOSC-Life. EOSC-Life travel funding should be used. Accommodation is covered centrally.
Location: Chicheley Hall, Chicheley, Buckinghamshire MK16 9JJ, UK
More News & Events
News | 2021-09-17
MICHA published in Briefings in Bioinformatics
A pipeline to enable the FAIRification of drug screening experiments, developed by EATRIS within EOSC-Life
News | 2021-09-10
Training Infrastructure as a Service (TIaaS) now available
The service from Galaxy Training Network is co-funded by EOSC-Life.
Europe Biobank Week 2021
The theme for #EBW21 is Biobanking for our Future: Opportunities Unlocked